Greenville Baptist Association exists to create access to the gospel for all – starting here! We accomplish that through Reaching the unreached; Revitalizing existing churches; and Reproducing new churches. The Block Party Trailer (BPT) is a ministry tool for Reaching the unreached.
The BPT is available to all GBA churches and church plants. This is on a first come-first serve basis.
The BPT must be scheduled through the GBA office. It must be picked up and dropped off between 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Monday – Thursday, or 9:00 a.m. – Noon on Friday.
Two checks are required. The first is a $100.00 non-refundable Fee for the use of the BPT. The second is a $100.00 Deposit that will be returned once the BPT is returned to GBA and all contents are clean, dry, and properly stored. Should the contents not be clean, dry and/or properly stored, the deposit check will not be returned. All forms must be signed for insurance liability purposes, as well as verifying pickup/drop off/clean up.
The trailer requires a 2 5/16 inch ball.
Set up information sheets are available on the BPT for equipment where necessary. There are also diagrams showing where everything is stored on the BPT.
We do understand that there is a certain amount of wear and tear on the contents. However, the church must make every effort to insure that all contents are clean, dry, and properly stored in correct containers/locations before returning the BPT to GBA.
GBA does not provide: Ball/hitch; garbage can/bags; first aid supplies; gasoline can for the generator.
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- Follow the instructions provided in the BPT for storing the portable instruction screen.
- Do not store the LED projector and sound board in the trailer.
- Failure to ground the generators increases the chances of electrical shock.
- The generators must be drained of all gasoline before storing on the trailer.
- Only use dry erase markers on the sandwich board signs and wipe clean before returning to GBA.
- Dispose of all garbage before returning BPT.
- Ensure the trailer vent is closed.
- Notify the GBA office if any equipment is malfunctioning upon return of the BPT.
- Bouncy slide, bouncy house, canopy tent, and cooler must be returned clean and dry!
Call the GBA Office at (864) 242-4330 or email Anna Richardson at [email protected] to reserve the BPT for your church event!