Burnout among ministers is high. In a recent study by Barna, 38% of surveyed pastors indicated they have considered quitting full-time ministry within the past year. Two primary causes are the lack of authentic relationships and not taking time for personal spiritual renewal and refreshment. GBA wants to help address these issues. Join us for our first GBA Ministers/Spouses Retreat at beautiful Kanuga Conference Center near Hendersonville.
- Dr. Richard Blackaby (www.blackaby.org) will teach on Leading Out of the Overflow.
- Jonathan Phillips and the worship band of Sevier Heights Church in Knoxville, TN will lead worship.
- Arrive early or stay late to fish or take in the hiking trails.
- FREE to all GBA pastors, staff and spouses!
- Space is limited so register today!