OUR CURRENT E-MESSENGER: October 2017 e-Messenger
Make plans to join us Thursday, October 26 at Standing Springs Church for our GBA Annual Meeting. Registration will begin at 6:45 p.m. Come hear how God has blessed us this year as we strive to reach the unreached, revitalize churches, and reproduce new churches!
2017 Prisoner Packets
Due to the GBA Office by November 27!
(1) Black stick pen (no retractables, no wire clips, no other colors)
(1) Writing Tablet 5″ x 8″ (no wire bound or composition books)
(5) First Class #10 stamp embossed envelopes (no regular stamps)
(1) Adult toothbrush (factory sealed, no mulitpacks)
(1) 4 – 6 oz. toothpaste (no travel size)
(1) 3.2 – 6 oz. bar of soap (no travel size, no unwrapped/unboxed bars)
(2) Rolls of hard candy like LifeSavers/BreathSavers/Mentos (no Smarties, SweeTarts, Necco Wafers, Rolos, Starbursts, Tic Tacs)
(1) Gallon-size zipper bag
All items must fit inside the gallon-size zipper bag with zipper closed securely.
Any items that do not meet the above specifications cannot be used and will be removed from Prisoner Packets.
Hurricanes Harvey & Irma
Disaster Relief Response
How can you help the disaster relief efforts underway?
Donation suggestions are:
* South Carolina Baptist Convention will use the funds to directly assist victims in the region. Click here to donate.
* The GBA will use funds to assist the victims in the communities where our Disaster Relief unit will be deployed. Please send checks to: 220 Howe Street, Greenville 29601 (Attn: Disaster Relief)