OUR CURRENT E-MESSENGER: November 2017 e-Messenger
2017 Prisoner Packets
Due to the GBA Office by November 27!
(1) Black stick pen (no retractables, no wire clips, no other colors)
(1) Writing Tablet 5″ x 8″ (no wire bound or composition books)
(5) First Class #10 stamp embossed envelopes (no regular stamps)
(1) Adult toothbrush (factory sealed, no mulitpacks)
(1) 4 – 6 oz. toothpaste (no travel size)
(1) 3.2 – 6 oz. bar of soap (no travel size, no unwrapped/unboxed bars)
(2) Rolls of hard candy like LifeSavers/BreathSavers/Mentos (no Smarties, SweeTarts, Necco Wafers, Rolos, Starbursts, Tic Tacs)
(1) Gallon-size zipper bag
All items must fit inside the gallon-size zipper bag with zipper closed securely.
Any items that do not meet the above specifications cannot be used and will be removed from Prisoner Packets.
Executive Committee Meeting
Thursday, January 25, 2018 at 10:00 a.m.
Fountain Inn First Church